Skip to main content

Imagination Is The Key

If you can dream it, believe in what you just dreamed, then imagine that dream coming true it will eventually come to pass.

To often we have a flash of GREATNESS that comes to us and gives implicit instructions on what to do to change our lives. The flash of GREATNESS can be the start of a business. The flash of GREATNESS can be an idea that catapults our life on a direction that will take is from poverty to the promised land. The flash of GREATNESS can be a book or blog or vlog that will impact lives in a way that causes a person to see life in a better way. The flash of GREATNESS can be a product or cell phone app that hits the mainstream and again changes your life and the life of the people that find your app useful.

To often we ignore that moment when your IMAGINATION is showing you what is in store for you in your lifetime if you take the time to listen. The bible states that FAITH is the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things not seen.  Albert Einstein took it a step further when he stated that the IMAGINATION is a preview for life's coming attractions. Which means when using the key principle of FAITH as the guiding light into BELIEVING what ever it is you have been wanting for your life coupled with an IMAGINATION that causes everything in your mind to become a reality. God is showing you what could be its up to you to act and then be in a position to receive the BLESSING for your life.

Look at everything that we as human beings use in our daily lives. The cellular phone which is a very important part of our daily lives was created as a result of one visionary in 1973 Martin Cooper who used his IMAGINATION to create a handheld cell phone that would change the way the world communicated with one another. One of the most influential inventors of our time Leonard Kleinrock, J.C.R. Licklider, and Robert Taylor whose use of their IMAGINATION would lead to to the creation of what we now call the internet which has allowed information to be available to all who have access. The internet has allowed you and I to bank online,  use Google as a fact finding tool, pay bills, shop, travel, watch movies, listen to music a part of our everyday routine. Finally the automobile and its creation can be attributed to Karl Benz(Mercedes Benz) and using his IMAGINATION allowed him to create a method of transportation that would change the way you and I circumnavigate the world. All you have to do is think where would you and I be if walking or horse and buggy were still the primary mode of transportation?

I leave you with this final thought your IMAGINATION coupled with FAITH will lead you to finding your GIFT which defines your PURPOSE. Michael Bernard Beckwith said it best:  The moment you begin to think properly and use your mind to find your GIFT which leads to you finding your PURPOSE it will begin to emerge. Your GIFT  will take over your life. Your GIFT will feed you. Your GIFT will clothe you. Your GIFT will guide you, protect you, direct you, and sustain your very existence. If you let it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Will Overcome!

Let me start by saying that this post does not come from a point of anger but from being frustrated with the way my people are treated as a whole in this country. I will state the obvious by saying that we are in tumultuous times in America. As a nation we are in complete and utter disarray, Why? You have to be completely off the grid not to realize that our leadership is the worst it has ever been and by voting Donald Trump into office we have wiped out lets say 50 years of advancement in our country.  As a nation and those persons who are in control are guilty of turning a blind eye to what we call for the lack a better phrase "social injustices" to Africans in America since the year 1619 in Jamestown, Virginia. I  am not laying or placing all the blame for the problems that exist in the United States on Donald Trump, he is just an example of all the things still wrong with our nation. The problems of bigotry, classism, and racism have and will exist in our nation until pe

Give Thanks To The New You!

There is an important lesson that everyone will have to learn. Bad things happen to very good people. Furthermore bad things will come! There will be a time in your life that you will find that you will be fighting for your very existence. There will be a time where you will question your very existence. There will be a time where you want to give up. There will be a time where you do not see the light at the end of the tunnel. There will be a time in your life when you question if there is a God. There will be a time when you ask the question: Why is this happening to me, God? There will be a time when you almost lose the faith. There will be a time when you wonder how much more can I take? There will be a time when you say to yourself: Why Bother? You have to know that everything we go through has to be met with this thinking in our mind: What lesson is God trying to teach me? What is the purpose of this difficult time in my life? Will I come out on the other side of this trying

Your Calling: Will You Say Yes?

When a man misses what he feels to be his calling, what are the lingering effects? I was talking to a co-worker of mine and I brought up the fact that he looked lost. My co-worker replied that it is so funny you feel that way, because I do feel that way. I had this perfect life planned out in my mind where I would play college football and that would translate into me being drafted to the NFL and playing wide receiver and living out days as the best wide receiver in the history of the NFL. I dreamed of buying my mother a home on the beach, having a nice home for myself, an extensive amount of money in the bank and a beautiful wife and beautiful children. My calling or dream has been deferred due to the severe leg injury I sustained playing football in college and now I do not know what I am doing. I do now know whether I am coming or going. I have no 1 year, 5 year, or 10 year plan in place for my life. I have no one I can talk to, I have no one I can tell my story to. All I can do