Skip to main content

New Year! New Direction

What Do You Do Now That 2018 Is Here? Three Words: Go Into Beast-mode! Enter the new year with reckless abandon. Why do I say this because for too long you have been putting off what you should be doing in order to reach the expected end that you often times dream about. If you are like me then you may have let a countless amount of years pass before you were made aware you have wasted the precious time that God has given you.

You are probably saying that I have tried to walk the walk and talk the talk that would take me to the promised land. I have shot myself in the foot and stopped all progress by not having the faith in my own ability to get the job done. Maybe you have written down a plan year after year and had a vision board hanging from the wall and you have read countless books and Internet articles on how to reach your full potential. You take down the notes and recite the affirmations and pray and still no results. So there you are in the same position in life, hoping, praying and wondering what more do I have to do? What more do I have to give?

The answer is a resounding EVERYTHING YOU HAVE! The answer again is EVERYTHING YOU HAVE! If you want the thing that you desire the most, you will have to want it just as bad as you want to BREATHE! You have to be ready to sacrifice everything in your life, even the very life you have in order to get whatever it is you want!

Second step in the process you will have to form an alliance with God, there is no way around it. I implore you to put God first IN EVERYTHING YOU DO! You will have to ask God this one question: What do I have to do in order to fulfill my destiny? You will have to be willing to wait on God to respond. You need to know that the answer to the question you have asked God may not come back to you immediately. The response from God may take days, weeks, months, even years. You must have faith that God will answer and God will open all the doors needed for you and only you to fulfill your own destiny. Know this that with God by your side, nothing is impossible to the one that CREATED YOU!

Third step in the process is to in fact trust the process. The lessons happen when you break the mold of inadequacy and start to change the way you eat, sleep, and live.  Learn from everything you feel, hear, see and touch. You will need to know that there will be bad days, days in which you will most certainly feel like giving up and throwing in the towel. Trust me I know, Trust me I have been there, Trust me I have thrown in the towel. You will have to pick yourself out of the cesspool of self pity, of doubt and disbelief and be ready for when the one good day that you need in fact comes. That day will be like no other day you will ever experience. The answer to the question you asked God in step number 2 will be answered. There will be a moment where you say wow this is what I have been waiting for. The answer you have been seeking will come from God in a still voice speak that will speak to your soul and give you instructions on what to do. The countdown will begin and the window of opportunity that your breakthrough will happen will commence. It is totally up to you to jump start the process and then and only then will you see the doors open opportunity that were closed.You will see the people that have constantly said no to you, say yes. You will see opportunities that you never thought possible come to fruition. You will God start to start the mixing bowl of success on your behalf all you have to do is:  TRUST THE PROCESS.

Fourth step in the process is to do everything in your power to protect your confidence and your self-esteem.  Most important replace any fear you have with faith. IN ORDER TO SUCCEED IN LIFE, YOUR FAITH HAS TO BE STRONGER THAN YOUR FEAR! You have to know that you were created in the likeness of your creator which means that there is a power on the inside of you that in an unmovable and unshakable force if you can learn to harness that power we call(FAITH)! Having faith in both God and yourself will allow you to access

Last step of the process is you have to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that THIS IS YOUR TIME! This is the time of change, this is the time for your metamorphosis, this is the time for your transformation. Now you must develop the strength to get up off the ground and stop eating dirt and speak life into your own situation. You will have to know that what is on the inside of you is all that you will need to start the journey from a basic life and now you will be on the journey to personal freedom. YOU have develop this mindset: NOTHING CAN STOP ME, I WAS BORN TO WIN,
I AM THE MOVER OF MOUNTAINS!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Will Overcome!

Let me start by saying that this post does not come from a point of anger but from being frustrated with the way my people are treated as a whole in this country. I will state the obvious by saying that we are in tumultuous times in America. As a nation we are in complete and utter disarray, Why? You have to be completely off the grid not to realize that our leadership is the worst it has ever been and by voting Donald Trump into office we have wiped out lets say 50 years of advancement in our country.  As a nation and those persons who are in control are guilty of turning a blind eye to what we call for the lack a better phrase "social injustices" to Africans in America since the year 1619 in Jamestown, Virginia. I  am not laying or placing all the blame for the problems that exist in the United States on Donald Trump, he is just an example of all the things still wrong with our nation. The problems of bigotry, classism, and racism have and will exist in our nation until pe

Give Thanks To The New You!

There is an important lesson that everyone will have to learn. Bad things happen to very good people. Furthermore bad things will come! There will be a time in your life that you will find that you will be fighting for your very existence. There will be a time where you will question your very existence. There will be a time where you want to give up. There will be a time where you do not see the light at the end of the tunnel. There will be a time in your life when you question if there is a God. There will be a time when you ask the question: Why is this happening to me, God? There will be a time when you almost lose the faith. There will be a time when you wonder how much more can I take? There will be a time when you say to yourself: Why Bother? You have to know that everything we go through has to be met with this thinking in our mind: What lesson is God trying to teach me? What is the purpose of this difficult time in my life? Will I come out on the other side of this trying

Your Calling: Will You Say Yes?

When a man misses what he feels to be his calling, what are the lingering effects? I was talking to a co-worker of mine and I brought up the fact that he looked lost. My co-worker replied that it is so funny you feel that way, because I do feel that way. I had this perfect life planned out in my mind where I would play college football and that would translate into me being drafted to the NFL and playing wide receiver and living out days as the best wide receiver in the history of the NFL. I dreamed of buying my mother a home on the beach, having a nice home for myself, an extensive amount of money in the bank and a beautiful wife and beautiful children. My calling or dream has been deferred due to the severe leg injury I sustained playing football in college and now I do not know what I am doing. I do now know whether I am coming or going. I have no 1 year, 5 year, or 10 year plan in place for my life. I have no one I can talk to, I have no one I can tell my story to. All I can do