Skip to main content

Give Love! Every Day, Every Week, Every Month, Every Year!

Men....We have been charged with the task of protecting and providing of the woman in our lives. The woman in your life is a gift from the Almighty God the Creator of everything good. Think about a woman like the gift that you have anticipated to be under the Christmas Tree. You have sent the list of wants to God and he has formed and fashioned that woman just for you. Then that special day arrives when you can open your gift and it is everything you ever wanted and needed and you say: Thank You God For This Gift! That is the exact representation of the woman you wake up next to, the woman you profess your love to, the woman you said I do to, the woman you made children with, the woman you bought the house with, the woman you bought a car with, the woman who helped you fix your credit, the woman that helped you to get to the top, the woman that put aside her own wants and needs to help you shine.


How do you pay her back for all that she has done for you? The truthful answer is you cannot, the women in our lives give us their all. There is no monetary value that can be assessed to the qualities  of a good woman because she is priceless. To the woman that is good to you, the world will not be enough. Does that mean that you should not try? No, you will have to work your hardest to show your appreciation. You will have to work hard to show that you care. You will have to work hard to show that you honor and respect her. You will have to work hard to place your woman on the pedestal above all else, even your own wants and needs.


As a man, you have to know how to treat the woman in your life. As a man please do not be the WORST kind of man, that is the man who thinks he is a good man and is really not. As a man, you have to stop dragging the woman in our life down to her lowest point. That is not our role! As a man, you have to stop being the individual that drives your women crazy and then look at her like it is all her fault, that is not what we have been put on the earth to do. As a man, you cannot emotionally manipulate your woman, please be aware of her feelings and show her that they matter to you. As a man, you have to strive to be of value to the woman in your life, always remembering to never underestimate her value to you.


If you really want to show the woman in your life that she is the one that matters, surrender to her. Not in the sense of losing who you are and who you want to be in life. Surrendering in the sense that you show your soft side to her, you show vulnerability to her. Surrendering in the sense that you can show love to her and only her. Surrendering in the sense that you continue to COURT and DATE her even after the honeymoon period has subsided. Surrendering in the sense that you are not afraid commit to her and only her. Surrendering in the sense that you are not afraid to MARRY her and make her your WIFE instead of a lifetime GIRLFRIEND. Surrendering in the sense that on all the social media outlets and in public you are not afraid to show the world she is yours and you are hers exclusively. Surrendering in the sense that you know that if a woman truly loves you, then she truly loves you. Surrendering in the sense that you can remain committed to the woman in your life without equivocation.


I leave you with this: Valentine's Day is a holiday to spend money to show love, each day you wake up to the woman in your life give her the free gift of intimacy, of love, of commitment, of quality time, of a hug and a kiss, of babe I love you. See how far doing those things will take you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Will Overcome!

Let me start by saying that this post does not come from a point of anger but from being frustrated with the way my people are treated as a whole in this country. I will state the obvious by saying that we are in tumultuous times in America. As a nation we are in complete and utter disarray, Why? You have to be completely off the grid not to realize that our leadership is the worst it has ever been and by voting Donald Trump into office we have wiped out lets say 50 years of advancement in our country.  As a nation and those persons who are in control are guilty of turning a blind eye to what we call for the lack a better phrase "social injustices" to Africans in America since the year 1619 in Jamestown, Virginia. I  am not laying or placing all the blame for the problems that exist in the United States on Donald Trump, he is just an example of all the things still wrong with our nation. The problems of bigotry, classism, and racism have and will exist in our nation until pe

Give Thanks To The New You!

There is an important lesson that everyone will have to learn. Bad things happen to very good people. Furthermore bad things will come! There will be a time in your life that you will find that you will be fighting for your very existence. There will be a time where you will question your very existence. There will be a time where you want to give up. There will be a time where you do not see the light at the end of the tunnel. There will be a time in your life when you question if there is a God. There will be a time when you ask the question: Why is this happening to me, God? There will be a time when you almost lose the faith. There will be a time when you wonder how much more can I take? There will be a time when you say to yourself: Why Bother? You have to know that everything we go through has to be met with this thinking in our mind: What lesson is God trying to teach me? What is the purpose of this difficult time in my life? Will I come out on the other side of this trying

Your Calling: Will You Say Yes?

When a man misses what he feels to be his calling, what are the lingering effects? I was talking to a co-worker of mine and I brought up the fact that he looked lost. My co-worker replied that it is so funny you feel that way, because I do feel that way. I had this perfect life planned out in my mind where I would play college football and that would translate into me being drafted to the NFL and playing wide receiver and living out days as the best wide receiver in the history of the NFL. I dreamed of buying my mother a home on the beach, having a nice home for myself, an extensive amount of money in the bank and a beautiful wife and beautiful children. My calling or dream has been deferred due to the severe leg injury I sustained playing football in college and now I do not know what I am doing. I do now know whether I am coming or going. I have no 1 year, 5 year, or 10 year plan in place for my life. I have no one I can talk to, I have no one I can tell my story to. All I can do